Members get 3 classes for only $34 per week
You said you wanted more FIX so we’re offering a limited number of all-access memberships. For just $34 per week for a minimum of 12 months, you get 3 classes every week. It’s our way of helping you stretch tired muscles and tight budgets.
Choose any class, any time
| Pilates | Yoga | Meditation | KLT | OPEN |
No matter whether Pilates or KLT is your thing, FIX membership is as flexible as you because you have access to any class you want.
Simply choose 1 or 2 fixed time classes per week and 1 or 2 floating.
How to join
Just click the button, and follow your nose through the easy prompts.
If you need any more information, we’d love to hear from you on 03 5831 5400
The Traveller Fix Membership $35.50 p/w
3 group classes per week with an extended freeze period
Premium Fix Membership $50 p/w
Unlimited classes per week
Spring Fix Membership $40.00 p/w
3 group classes per week - 4-month membership *available to purchase in September 2018*
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Fix Membership allows you to enjoy up to 3 weekly classes. You choose 1 or 2 set classes per week plus 1 or 2 floating classes per week, PLUS, you also receive a free 1-on-1 session that gives you an individual program.
- The Traveller Fix Membership allows you the same benefits as the Fix Membership with an extended freeze period so you can still enjoy all your travel destinations.
- Fix Premium Membership allows you to enjoy unlimited weekly classes. You can choose a maximum of 2 set classes per week, PLUS, you also receive a free 1-on-1 session that gives you an individual program. FIX MEMBERSHIP
- Minimum membership of 12 months; past the 12-month period Fix will continue weekly direct debit payments and access to its facilities unless otherwise advised.
- Cancellation fees during minimum 12 months will incur a $200 cancellation fee
- Any cancellations require 14 days written notice; direct debits will continue for the 14-day period with continued access to facilities during this period.
- Freezing your membership; Fix allows you to freeze your membership up to 6 weeks per annum, with a minimum of 2 weeks per freeze. During the specified freeze period your direct debit payments will be suspended. If you hold ‘The Travellers’ Fix Membership this allows 12 weeks per annum with a minimum of 2 weeks per freeze. During the specified freeze period your direct debit payments will be suspended. If you opted to purchase a 6 month up front membership your freeze periods will be reduced accordingly.
- If you are unable to attend our facilities due to a medical condition; provide the clinic with a medical certificate for the period and Fix will suspend your direct debit payments for this time. (Please note that if this suspension of payments is required it will not count towards your per annum membership freeze allowance).
- Refunds; Fix does not provide refunds. However you are to utilise any outstanding amount owing to yourself for any product or services at fix, alternatively you can transfer your credit to a specified individual.
- Fix requires 4 hours notice to cancel any class attendance. If sufficient notification is not provided you will lose your payment made.
Additionally if you do not attend your booked class without sufficient notification 4 times in a month Fix reserves the right to suspend your booking privileges for 1 week with your regular direct debit payment still being processed.
* We encourage all attendees to cancel your scheduled class if unable to attend as soon as possible to free up a position for other participants from our waiting list.